Country music is the perfect genre for breaking up. It’s slow, sad, and full of heartache-all the perfect ingredients for a good break-up song. Whether you’re a fan of country or not, these songs are sure to tug at your heartstrings and make you feel all the feels. So sit back, relax and enjoy some of the best break-up country music out there!
1. “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
2. “You’re Still the One” by Shania Twain
3. “How Do I Live” by LeAnn Rimes
4. “I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry” by Hank Williams
5. “Go Rest High on That Mountain” by Vince Gill
6. “I’m Hurtin'” by Alan Jackson
7. “She’s Got a Way With Words” by Blake Shelton
8. “Nobody Knows but Me” by The Kelly Brothers
9. “Jolene” by Dolly Parton
10. “He Stopped Loving Her Today” by George Jones
So there you have it-10 of the best break-up country songs out there. If you’re going through a breakup, these songs are sure to help you get through it. And if you’re not going through a breakup, they’re still great songs to listen to! So put on your cowboy boots, pour yourself a glass of whiskey, and enjoy some good ol’ country music.